Baba Ramdev claims- 90% of patients recovering from Yoga and Ayurveda, Coronil responded despite not getting a place in HomeKit
Yoga guru Swami Ramdev has appeared for the first time after receiving a legal notice from the Indian Medical Association (IMA), claiming that allopathy has treated only 10 per cent of serious patients.
Amidst the coronavirus crisis in the country, the dispute between Ayurveda and Allopathic is continuously increasing. After receiving a legal notice from the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Yog guru Swami Ramdev (Swami Ramdev) has appeared for the first time and claimed that allopathy has treated only 10 per cent of serious patients, while the remaining 90 per cent are yoga-. Healed from Ayurveda.
Tweets related to this on Twitter
1. Crompton anti-bacterial LED bulb kills up to 85% of germs.
2. Asian Paints Royale Health Shield wall paint kills 99% of infection causing bacteria.
Both recommend by Indian Medical Association (IMA). pic.twitter.com/N1LwXolBBy
— Anshul Saxena (@AskAnshul) May 26, 2021
IMA writes to the PM says Misinformation campaign on vaccination by Patanjali owner Ramdev should be stopped & action under sedition charges should be taken against him. pic.twitter.com/UmiTUlC6xb
— Marya Shakil (@maryashakil) May 26, 2021
Dettol और Lifebuoy से 99.99% वैक्टीरिया मरता है
इतना सफ़ेद झूठ बोलने का लाईसेंस भी IMA देता है🙂@Brand_Anuj
— Somvir Sheoran (@SomvirSheoran5) May 27, 2021
Yoga has saved millions of lives from Corona: Baba Ramdev
Talking to Dainik Bhaskar, Yog guru Swami Ramdev said on the question of barricade against allopathy, ‘People in corona crisis need yoga and naturopathy the most. Yoga and Naturopathy have saved the lives of millions of people from Corona, not by this epidemic, but by doctors.’
He further said, ‘There is no barricade against allopathy, but it is for the prevention of disease. Weak lungs, weak liver-heart, weak immune system, weak nervous system, weak morale are the biggest causes of this disease, but unfortunately, allopathy has no cure. He is only doing Symptomatic Treatment.
‘Healed with oxygen reaching 70’
Yoga teacher Baba Ramdev said, ‘Only the doctors have treated the corona patients, so what have we come to eat?
I agree that these doctors have done a lot, but it is completely wrong to say that these doctors only treated them.
Yoga and home remedies have also cured those whose oxygen levels had reached 70. These doctors definitely treated serious patients.
He said, ‘Dr. Guleria, director of AIIMS, says that 90 per cent of the people did not have to go to the hospital. I say that 95 to 98% of the people did not need to go to the hospital and they were cured with Ayurveda and Yoga. ‘